[P1] iBook 700MHZ logic board

e.mkeene e.mkeene at wap.org
Thu Aug 7 14:30:04 PDT 2003

> Sorry about the "w<something or other>.com".  I'm at a Win ( :-( )
> unit at school and don't have my bookmarks available, and what I
> thot was the company name isn't, but as I recall it starts with "w".

If you are referring to Wegener Media, here is the url for the page
with the parts and price list. I personally have no experience with
this company.
http://www.wegenermedia.com/ibook2p.htm

Another company that may handle some parts and may do some repairs is
MCE technologies
http://store.powerbook1.com/index.html

A friend of mine has sent older pbs to this company and been very happy
with their service and pricing
http://www.dttservice.com/