[P1] Airport Extreme vs. U.S Robotics et al

Signhelpers mike at signhelpers.com
Fri Aug 8 04:43:47 PDT 2003

The USR doesn't have a modem, but it does serve as a firewall. Don't
know about the DHCP, but I'll check. No mention is made of external
antenna jack, but it could be handy. (Although I would be in the
woods before I run out of normal antenna range.)

--
Signhelpers - One stop for all your sign needs.
Mike Urseth