[P1] iBook and PCMCIA Cards

NIKON'S WORLD nikon80x at mac.com
Fri Aug 8 11:13:25 PDT 2003

On Friday, August 8, 2003, at 08:00  AM, Jack Rodgers wrote:

> The g standard is compatible with a and b so an extreme card would
> most likely handle the a, however, your 500 won't accept the extreme
> card.

The 802.11g standard is not compatible with 802.11a. With an iBook
there is no possible way for you to access this network wirelessly. The
only mac laptops that will work on this network are the G3 powerbooks,
and the 15 and 17 inch G4 powerbooks.

700MHz iBook
Macs for life!
http://homepage.mac.com/nikon80x/Menu2.html