Wallace & Gromit movies

don hinkle donhinkle at att.net
Mon Aug 11 13:43:42 PDT 2003

Kim,
	Oops, and I already emptied the Trash!
	I'm pretty sure that it was a limited release kind of deal from Atomic
Films, and after that they were going to start selling the mini-movies.
I found them originally by typing Wallace & Grommit into Google. Dunno
if that'll still work...(pause while I try)
	might have found something. Try this: < http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/spl/hi/entertainment/02/wallace_and_gromit/front_page/html/default.stm>
	then try this: <http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/af/spotlight/series/wallaceandgromit/>
	Apparently at least one of the movies can be downloaded.
	good luck! Let me know if something works!
-don