[P1] sleep problems still

James Patrick Draine draine at comcast.net
Mon Aug 11 14:11:47 PDT 2003

On Monday, August 11, 2003, at 04:06 PM, Jack Rodgers wrote:

> Try a complete system overhaul

*Sigh* -- you're probably right, but when I've been using it barely 2-3
weeks that's a bit disheartening. Fortunately my iMac is coming back
from the repair shop so watching the iBook  load up 2 CDs will be more
tolerable when I've got another machine to use.
> , reboot and run fsck, run permissions repair in Disk Tools

I've already done both of these
> , insert your Disk Warrior CD and repair the directory, etc.
I haven't picked up DW3 yet, but I guess I can put DW2 through its
paces.

> Sometimes the problems may be caused by inaccessible files and these
> steps puts them back on line, sometimes...

Thanks much,
Patrick