[P1] ok, I'm in X

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 11 17:01:30 PDT 2003

On Monday, August 11, 2003, at 05:43  PM, Charles Martin wrote:

> Oh dear. Yes, you need to go back to your installer discs and install
> JUST the "extra" apps (iMovie, iTunes) for Jaguar (or, if you have a
> fast internet connection, you can just download iTunes/iMovie/iPhoto
> from Apple via Software Update or the web site). They are different
> versions (quite different!) than the OS 9 ones.

Get ready to buy more drive space...  :)  A one hour video tape will
take up about 13 Gigs of drive space. You'll soon have 10-20 Gigs of
tunes and in less than a year I have take 40 Gigs of still photos...

---
I just happened to remember that I have a problem remembering things
and I am a procrastinator. So I decided to create an automated system
to remind and force me to follow up. I'll probably start on it tomorrow.

<http://www.JackRodgers.com>
<http://www.lobatelacscale.com>
JackRodgers at earthlink.net