[P1] ibook

Larry Kollar kollar at alltel.net
Wed Aug 13 18:20:11 PDT 2003

> If I wanted to buy from somewhere other than ebay, are
> there any recommended stores or such? ...
>  I live around Atlanta and am watching stores like this
> http://www.aiscomputers.com/cgi-bin/inventory_list.pl
> to see if they come up with an iBook, but I guess the
> store location actually may not much matter. any ideas please?

Mac of All Trades (http://macofalltrades.com/) is local and has
a couple of iBooks for sale, a bit higher than what's been quoted
in this thread. They have more RAM as well.

Go to the "Apple Notebooks" link on their home page.

I've not had any dealings with them personally, but others in
the area recommended them to me.
--
Larry Kollar    k  o  l  l  a  r  @  a  l  l  t  e  l  .  n  e  t
"The hardest part of all this is the part that requires thinking."