[P1] iBook Freaking Out!?

Barry Lyden blyden at mac.com
Wed Aug 13 21:42:28 PDT 2003

Wow. Deja Vu.

I have a slightly older ibook 700mhz. I bought it in January 2003. It began
exhibiting pretty much these exact same symptoms, starting slowly and
working it way up to the freezing, flickering, and finally no screen
whatsoever. I finally took it into the Apple Store and they shipped it off
to the repair center. Got it back 3 days ago and everything works fine.
Apparently, they replaced the logic board.

Barry