[P1] ok, I'm in X

don hinkle donhinkle at att.net
Thu Aug 14 06:02:30 PDT 2003

Michael (and Chas)
I downloaded and installed Netscape 7.x in Jag on the iMac.
Went well, and for one of the profiles, it brought in everything from
the 4.7 version: mail, bookmarks, etc.
HOWEVER, for the second email profile, equally important, it couldn't
bring in anything. Mucho terriblo.
I need to import all the right stuff into that profile or I'll have to
jump back into OS9 to run the Netscape on that one profile.
Mucho aggravatamente!
I tried, from the "empty" profile, to run Tools>Import, but it still
claimed it could find no mail. I looked in Sys Folder>...Netscape
Users>Profile and found a Mail folder in it, same as in the other
profile that imported perfectly.
What in heaven's name could be interrupting the transfer of vital info?
Anyone here have a clue?
thanks...