[P1] ibook

kkonaka at mac.com kkonaka at mac.com
Thu Aug 14 20:07:13 PDT 2003

> mac of all trades does their bussiness only online, which kinda sucks. I may
> be purchasing a pismo from them and usually I like to see the mac.
> anyway the linux mall just got an apple store, wich I am dying to go to, Is
> it nice or havent you been there?

you mean Lenox Square ?:) http://www.apple.com/retail/lenoxsquare/

I have been to Tysons corner - the first one - seveal times as I was
in Washington DC (Fairfax) before coming to Atlanta/PTC several months
ago. I still haven't been to Lenox Square. hmm I couldn't figure out
macofalltrades didn't do walk-in (sortof).

Is there anything special at Lenox square by any chance?

kenji :)