[P1] Kyocera 7135 (was Hot syncing a PC only Palm cradle?)

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Fri Aug 15 10:07:07 PDT 2003

----- On 8/14/03 8:56 PM MDT (-0600), Meg St. Clair
<megsaint at earthlink.net> wrote, in part:

>I have a Kyocera  7135  Palm phone. I never even bothered checking to
>see what was on the CD that  came with it. Microsoft has a conduit for
>syncing with EntourageX. Unless  there's something funky about the i500,
>it ought to work like any other  Palm.

Meg,

I'm considering the Kyocera 7135 (on a Verizon Wireless system). How do
you like it? Is the extra bulk and weight (compared to most cell phones)
overshadowed by the advantages of the Palm functionality? The reviews
have been quite positive, but I'm always interested in hearing directly
from a user. I'm currently using an old Psion s3a (the most popular
pocket computer before Palm came on the scene). It has a usable keyboard,
which I'll miss if I switch to Palm, but having one less device to carry
around seems like a really good idea.

What do you use to synch with? Palm software?

Any pros/cons you can share?

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Harry Corsover

    Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
Amazing Travel * Health * Legal & Tax Benefits
    Get & Send Email by Voice! * Much More!
          <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
      <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562