[P1] External Firewire HD

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 18 09:48:48 PDT 2003

A friend with TechTV recommended TransInternational. She says she and Leo
LaPorte bought from them and they're both satisfied with their HD's. The web
address she pointed me to was:

http://www.transintl.com/store/category.cfm?Category=405&CFID=758110&CFTOKEN
=91612470&RequestTimeOut=500

I ordered the 120 mb model with the larger cache.

Brian