[P1] palm won't connect

david davidwb at spymac.com
Thu Aug 21 18:19:00 PDT 2003

On 8/21/03 8:45 PM, "David Crump" <davecrump at mac.com> wrote:

> Most of us who've been using Palms for several years have long accepted the
> fact that their USB sync cradles only work with PC's, and the only way we
> can use them is to get their non-USB cradles and add a serial to USB
> adapter.
>
> It was true 5 years ago, it's true today.

I've been away for a while...did someone actually write this nonsense and
post it to the list? Or did the poster mean to say that USB sync cradles
only work with Macs? I help lots more PC owners try to make their Palms and
PocketPCs sync than I do Mac users.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by frost.

davidwb at spymac.com