[P1] Help, no dictionary for X?

e.mkeene e.mkeene at wap.org
Thu Aug 21 19:52:23 PDT 2003

> Which is why Classic is so nice. I use "old" versions of Quark,
> Illustrator, Photoshop and so on sometimes still, and all of them work
> perfectly in Classic.

sherlock
safari
google
spell catcher X

Sherlock has a dedicated dictionary channel, safari comes preloaded
with a bunch of bookmarks in the tools and reference folder uonder
bookmarks, also ifyou type dictionary in the google box in safari, you
can add a bunch more links. of just type the word in the google box and
you get a bunch of stuff including definitions. Spell CatcherX is an
app that Casady and Greene used to sell. It is a very powerful spell
checker, dictionary, thesaurus and abbreviation expander. There is
still a C &G page with a link to its author.