[P1] Power nib

Panther sw at carolina.rr.com
Tue Aug 26 11:37:48 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, August 26, 2003, at 10:07 AM, Kenny Feder wrote:

> Hello everyone.
>
> The power nib has broken off inside my 14" iBook. Bummer. Certainly,
> I'll
> need to replace the power adaptor,

  I had this happen to my ibook....I tried everything to get it
out....Needles, bent needles, shaking .... it was still covered under
AC so I didn't take it apart.

  Apple sent me a box to send it back to them and a new power
supply..... when I plugged the power supply in, everything was
fine....I don't know if the nib fell out on it's own or was pushed in
somewhere.  I ended up not sending it to Apple Nothing rattles when I
shake it, and it seems ok now.

Steve

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us
with intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
sense, reason, and . -Galileo Galilei, physicist and astronomer
(1564-1642)