[P1] Power nib

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 28 17:57:28 PDT 2003

On Thursday, August 28, 2003, at 03:23  PM, Kenny Feder wrote:

> Thanks for all of our suggestions but no luck yet on getting the
> broken nib
> out of the power port of my iBook (past warranty and no Apple Care). I
> can
> see the silly thing, but just can't seem to grab it with anything
> firmly
> enough to pull it out.

There is a device where you press on one end like a ball point pen and
the other end opens up like a snakes mouth. Mechanics use these to
retrieve dropped screws and things. Check your hardware store for one
of these and see if you can find one small enough so that you might
grab the nib and pull.

---
A great site for editorial cartoons: <http://cagle.slate.msn.com/>

<http://www.JackRodgers.com>