[P1] .Mac mail problems

Chris Weinkauf statustician at mac.com
Thu Aug 28 20:19:04 PDT 2003

I myself have had problems with this.  It seemed to happen the most
when I first got my .Mac account.  It got so frustrating after a while
that I almost considered canceling my account.  Now that I have had
.Mac for two months, it doesn't seem to have a problem anymore (unless
of course, I have to send something very important ;-D)

Chris Weinkauf