[P1] upgrade single usb clamshell?

Jeremy Morgan aidamahn at mac.com
Fri Aug 29 09:18:35 PDT 2003

I use my clamshell iBook SE as a home entertainment/information center
all the time, as is.  I did however upgrade the ram to the max.  Only
issue, which never effected me was no s-video or digital audio out.  It
works great as a video game emulator, just plug in some usb joysticks,
Mario never looked better :-)

On another note, DVD players are getting cheap.  I've seen some for $50
which have s-video, digital audio, mp3 playback, and a remote control.

--Jeremy