[P1] Panther bits (Now Entourage vs. Mail)

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 1 08:27:31 PST 2003

On 12/1/03 9:26 AM, "Richard McKay" <richard.mckay1 at virgin.net> wrote:

> I agree with Joost about the synching bit...also good to know is that if you
> use a Palm or other handheld then using the Apple apps are the only way to
> go for best synch results...Entourage works but it is not as well
> integrated...

I use Entourage and it syncs fine with my Palm handheld. The only time I use
Mail is for all the emails Apple sends me about my .mac account, sales, etc.
and I just don't like it as much as Entourage. Probably just a familiarity
thing. Or maybe it's because I spend 95% of my time in Microsoft Office and
Safari, and Entourage just fits in better.

Brian