[P1] Panther bits

tinman heart93 at woh.rr.com
Tue Dec 2 16:59:55 PST 2003

Sorry for the delayed response. Work has kept me busy & away from the
computer. Right off of the top of my head, these are several features
which cause me to prefer Entourage to Mail:

Speed
Better addressing
Easier to set up rules
Better account management for multiple accounts
Signatures
Easier keyboard shortcuts (may just be familiarity)
Better spell checking

There are other things (generally minor) but mostly I feel like I can
just do what I want to do with Entourage, but have to work against Mail
to get it to do what I want.

I do prefer Mail's junk mail, bounce, and threading features.

heart93 at woh.rr.com

Admit nothing.
Deny everything.
Make counter accusations.