Mail, stop the attachment preview!

Scott Warren sw at shelton.org
Wed Dec 3 10:23:01 PST 2003

How do I turn off that VERY ANNOYING "feature" of autopreview
attachments in mail.app???
	- no, I do not want to see the photo, I want to see the icon /file name
	- no, I do not want to see the pdf, I want to see the icon /file name
	- no, I do not want to see the word doc, I want to see the icon /file
name

This is a big annoyance in creating or receiving emails with
attachments.  I have HTML Viewing turned off but that does not really
help much either, just makes ugly html pages instead of the email text.