[P1] ms office

Kirk McElhearn kirklists at wanadoo.fr
Thu Dec 4 04:34:47 PST 2003

On 12/4/03 9:41, "Dr. Peter Stoyanov" <5040.services at gmx.net> wrote:

> I'm waiting tomorrow for my new iBook and I consider purchasing MS
> office for it. Now the office 2003 for windows is on sale, does
> someone can guess when will be the next incarnation of ms office for
> mac ?
>
> the question boils down to this - is it now the right time to
> purchase the office or wait couple of weeks for the new edition?

While I'm pretty sure there's a new version in the works, I don't think
we'll be seeing it for a while. From what I've heard, it's not in beta yet,
and MS doesn't have much to show journalists.

Kirk

              Co-author of Microsoft Office v. X Inside Out
                http://www.mcelhearn.com/insideout.html
  . . . . . . .  kirk at mcelhearn.com | http://www.mcelhearn.com  . . . . . .
  . .  Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France  . .