[P1] lost files ...

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 8 09:31:48 PST 2003

On Dec 7, 2003, at 11:58 PM, patdart wrote:

> I made the movie as a sony .mpeg file...and imported it via the drag
> and drop to my desktop...then, I ran it thru Graphic Converter batch
> to make it lighter...and then saved that...still in QT, I thought.

There may be a chance that Graphic Converted saved the file in its own
format or as an .mpeg file. Do a search for the various GC file types
and also for .mpeg file type.

---
Does the world record for slowness go to the SprintPCS.com site. The
manage page downloads 202 objects and takes minutes. I gave up and
thought about trying Verizon....