[P1] My Xmas stupid question

Small Moose Ltd small_moose_ltd at mac.com
Tue Dec 9 07:14:45 PST 2003

On 9/12/03 2:19 pm, "Richard McKay" <richard.mckay1 at virgin.net> wrote:

> Have you checked in either Activity Monitor or Terminal (using top -u
> command) to see if a program is running (using a large amount of CPU or
> Memory) to cause this heat?

This is second hand knowledge from me ok? But I heard that two very
processor intensive apps for Jaguar are IE and Safari. For some reason,
these two apps really sock it to the ol' computer. If you were to try
something like Opera or iCab, perhaps these would be friendlier?

Again, I know nothing about Panther, but I came across this same problem on
a message board somewhere, where the guy had located these two applications
as unjustly hogging the processor.