[P1] My Xmas stupid question

Paul Bernhardt pbern10 at xmission.com
Tue Dec 9 07:42:51 PST 2003

I'll be upgrading to Panther in the next few days... (box sitting just
over there on the couch) I'm wondering about this... Right now, I only
get the fan running hard when a few programs run, specifically Cowy (a
cute little minesweeper variant)... Right now, for instance, no fan.

Fan running will be common after Panther? That will reduce battery life!

Paul