[P1] My Xmas stupid question

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 9 09:08:31 PST 2003

On Dec 9, 2003, at 9:19 AM, Richard McKay wrote:

> I think Jack had a similar? problem with his processor being hijacked
> by an
> application a while back...

Safari...

When using ssl to my bank the cpu would run constantly at 85-90%
causing the fan to kick it on the 17" and sound like a little mouse
with a sore throat.

Resolved the issue temporarily by deleting the history files, don't
know why? It returns whenever I log into the bank using ssl.

---
Does the world record for slowness go to the SprintPCS.com site. The
manage page downloads 202 objects and takes minutes. I gave up and
thought about trying Verizon....