[P1] Beloved clamshell's best features

Cameron Miller cameron at grumpyfish.com
Thu Dec 11 15:07:01 PST 2003

Writing my ass! I just got a freebie graphite SE clamshell and I'm
running Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Eudora, Safari, iTunes, Microsoft
Word and 1 or 2 smaller apps at the same time and this thing is still
chugging along nicely. You might get there a bit faster with the
later iBook/PowerBooks but the clamshells seem to hold their own
quite well, thank you very much!