15" Powerbook: Hatch not as strong

malim damak malimdamak at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 12 16:35:13 PST 2003

I admit i love my old iBook. but i needed more power. I just bought this 15"
Combo Drive Power Book. and I was surprised to find that the battery didnt
last as long as it should, even during sleep, as i kept in my slimcase
during transport, the battery just ran off. Then I discovered the reason for
this, the hatch was not very strong. Vibrations or a slight nudge just
release the hold and the screen just pop open a bit. But wide enough to wake
the computer.

Is it just my powerbook? or this is one of its weaker feature?

regards
maria