[P1] iPhoto alternatives

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 14 06:45:41 PST 2003

You can always use the finder to organize your files.

I view them in iView Media Pro and select and then drag into a finder
folder and then press the delete key to remove them from that new
catalog.

My hierarchy may be something like

Florida:Broward:ARMLOX:
    alligator
    heron
    snake
    spider
    etc

The lower folders may be broken down by dates, etc.

Thus I can search for alligator and find all such files and see where
they were taken. The finder does all of the work. And I love OS X's
preview in column mode where I click on a file and it shows me the
thumbnail.

I can also drag and drop a particular photo onto iPhoto or iView if I
need a particular feature from them.

---
Any password can be cracked simply because it exists.   Jack Rodgers

jackrodgers at earthlink.net