[P1] OT: Any chance Apple will soon upgrade the 20" iMac? (and other questions)

Brian Pearce bpearce at cloud9.net
Sun Dec 14 20:36:59 PST 2003

> Not that I think THIS will happen .. But anyone else recall that at
> some
> point at a macworld they actually RAISED the price of the 15" imac by
> 100$
> ???  This is always an option too :)

The component prices that tend to fluctuate are RAM and LCD screens;
Apple has a manufacturer of LCD screens under contract, I believe, so
they're a fairly safe bet. (There have also been manufacturing problems
with the G4 chips that led to a particularly disastrous product cycle,
but I don't see that happening again.)

BRIAN/bpearce at cloud9.net