[P1] fresh installs and not responding to power button

Cameron Miller cameron at grumpyfish.com
Wed Dec 17 21:30:12 PST 2003

Battery usage is good - 4 hours or so. I've got nothing to compare it
to however as I got the clamshell for free about a month ago. The guy
I got it off had taken it to his Mac shop and had them install
Panther and the extra RAM before mailing it to me (in Australia) from
England. It arrived 2 days before I hopped on a plane to go to the
States. The hard drive is a bit small but what the heck. I might see
about getting a larger drive when I'm back in Oz.

Cameron Miller.