366 GRAPHITE iBOOK SE FOR SALE: 320 MB, AIRPORT CARD

Jay Boshara jboshara at mchsi.com
Thu Dec 18 22:39:19 PST 2003

Thanks, Harry (and Jack too).  Live and learn.  I assumed that because I
paid for all that software I could just leave it on the iBook when I sold
it.  But alas, now I'll just have to sell it with only Jaguar (because I can
include the Jag CDs, right?).  Anyway, it's a great iBook, so if anyone's
interested, it's here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2773624689.