[P1] CDRW on Clamshell

Harry Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Wed Dec 24 21:34:36 PST 2003

On Dec 16, 2003, at 9:43 AM, Paul Bernhardt wrote:

> I have a friend with a Clamshell iBook, Tangerine. So, it does not
> have Firewire. The question is: what is the best way to get a CDRW for
> him to make audio CDs via iTunes on it? I suspect that installing an
> internal drive CDRW that replaces the existing CDRom might be best. I
> also suspect that a USB (1.0) connected CDRW would be a bad idea.
> Comments, agreement with my assessment, other ideas?
>
> Paul

I've got an external USB CD burner that I've never used. It even has a
travel case. I'd be willing to part with it. If you're interested, II
can dig up[ the details and let you know.

Harry Corsover

     Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
	Amazing Travel * Health * Tax Benefits
     Get & Send Email by Voice! * Much More!
           <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
       <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562