[P1] Games

Richard McKay richard.mckay1 at virgin.net
Sun Feb 2 07:49:53 PST 2003

Arn Cota wrote the following:

> Hi, can anyone give me an idea of how the 800mhz with 640mb ram would
> perform on games ranging from Warcraft III to Diablo II, or just gaming
> performance in general?  Thanks!

I have the 700 model and 640 MB RAM, I am not a hard-core gamer so I don't
need to have incredibly fast performance and I haven't tried multiplayer
modes or online so YMMV, however with MOHAA, Black and White and Myst III, I
find the iBook easily good enough for my needs...(have 16 MB VRAM) ...as
Chas mentioned it is probably more important that you have as much VRAM as
possible...If the iBook isn't good enough then you should seriously consider
a desktop PM G4...

Cheers,

Richard