[P1] Dumb Question...

Richard McKay richard.mckay1 at virgin.net
Sun Feb 2 08:44:53 PST 2003

Small Moose Ltd wrote the following:

> On 1/2/03 4:11 pm, "Pat D. Stephens" <patdart at cox-internet.com> wrote:
>
>> Oddly, in neither the TiBook's OS9 Applications folder or the new
>> iBook's  OS9 Apps folder do I find it.
>
> I wonder if they've since removed it now that all Apple machines now ship
> with a copy of iTunes? It would be a shame, as the Audio CD application is
> only 1Mb in size and operation.
>
> I have a clamshell iBook, and iTunes wasn't around at the time of this
> models release, which might be why have it and you may not, but that free
> application you downloaded from Versiontracker is probably just as good.

You might still find it by searching apple's site for the app...I also think
that as iTunes came out they still put it on the install cd but it was
located in extras? or something similar where all the scripts and other non
standard install items could be found...

If you can't find it and really want it let me know off list and I will look
around and see if I still have it somewhere and email it to you...

HTH,

Richard