new iBooker

Brian Fish b.fish at durandac.org
Tue Feb 4 09:41:52 PST 2003

Hey all,
 The teacher that I convinced to buy an iBook that I mentioned yesterday
(subject: fresh blood) just stopped in my office to tell me he ordered the
combo drive model last night.  As he uses Windows on his work laptop, which
I support, I explained to him what the difference between a PC and a Mac
was, and why the software and hardware integration was so smooth and
painless on a Mac.  As I started showing him importing CD's in iTunes and
importing pictures in iPhoto his eyes started to light up.  He's got that
excited Mac user twinkle in his eyes.  It's so much fun to show people the
difference of what they can do with a Mac that they just can't do on their
PC's and to watch the light bulb go off in their head as they suddenly get
it.
Just thought I'd share.

-Brian Fish