[P1] capture from tv

Anders Bogdan anders at theworks.org
Thu Feb 6 14:21:00 PST 2003

probably a bunch of us on this list - its not too off topic. I hook it
up to my iBook so... what the heck, its more on topic than religion and
politics and top/bottom posting.

I really like mine and I capture to local disk or to my external 10 gig
firewire without problem and at the high resolution mode. I get some
banding in the display and recording, but can't tell if its compression
or a poor signal.

Anders