[P1] 10.2.3 SUCKS! How do i back up preferences?

Linda Van Thiel lvt at mac.com
Fri Feb 7 13:30:40 PST 2003

Even after doing that fix I got a panic yesterday.  I think it really
is because I am careless in pulling out my usb hub cable.  Sometimes I
pull it out angled and maybe some pins are connected and others aren't
- like in the old days with scsi.  You can hot swap if you are VERY
careful and make sure you pull the plug straight out so all pins get
disconnected at exactly the same time.

Linda
SE MI