[P1] unable to read posts

Mary Jo mjbirdsong at applelinks.net
Fri Feb 7 20:51:38 PST 2003

Susan:

I have an AOL address -- I use OS 9 and AOL's
v 5 software.  For a long time I corresponded with another
AOL Mac user -- then he switched to
OS X and to AOL's software for X.  Suddenly all his messages
became very tiny.  AOL's techs couldn't help.

One answer for me was to go to www.webmail.aol.com    and
log in there.  That's AOL Anywhere.  Messages there are in
HTML and you will probably find them in larger type.

I have reasons to stay with AOL --  I opened a couple of
free webmail accounts — one at applelinks and one at yahoo.
They work well.

If you want to bail out of AOL altogether, I can recommend
Appleisp.net .  Friends have been happy there.  They charge
about $15/month.
HTH  Mary Jo

Momimu at aol.com wrote:
> . . . sometimes it shows up in smaller and >smaller font
as I scroll through the messages.
>Is this a function of my browser, ibook, or
> something to do with how the digest is formatted?  I am
also looking to dump aol, any suggestions for a reliable
dialup for  a Mac
> with 9.1?
> Susan Wittner
> switcher and quickly becoming Mac addicted

Free eMail and Web Site for Macintosh Users
http://www.applelinks.com/
The Think Different Store
http://store.applelinks.com/