[P1] 10.2.3 SUCKS! NOT!!!

Guy McMickle fierose8608 at fuse.net
Fri Feb 7 22:59:27 PST 2003

On Friday, February 7, 2003, at 05:12  PM, J. Henderson wrote:

> Some folks tweak and delete and sometimes do the wrong things with
> their Macs. To blame an amazing OS for your trials without eliminating
> the possibility that YOU screwed something up is a gigantic leap.
>
> My rant, flame away if you see fit. I just think we should ALL take
> more responsibility for our own actions/inactions before we blame an
> OS which is state-of-the-art, IMHO, for our troubles.

I appreciate the observations...but when the problem I was having
recurred after wiping the disk clean and re-installing a fresh
system...I don't believe the fault was my own.  In fact, the specific
problem that affected me is a bug known by Apple themselves.  The
problem didn't happen back in 10.2.2, so that's what I'm back to now.
Anyway, thanks to those who helped me in my preferences restoring
queries.

-Guy McMickle