[P1] capture from tv

Don Hinkle donhinkle at att.net
Sun Feb 9 16:29:38 PST 2003

Anders,
	I'm considering buying EyeTV and just looking for extra ways to justify
my decision to spend money at this time!
	Thanks for your detailed reply. I didn't realize that EyeTV lacks
quality? I thought there were different qualities of recording
available? Are you talking top quality or average, or wot?
	And, yes, I was thinking of digitizing capturing commercial videos.
Since they go to the television by same connection that carries cable,
why wouldn't the EyeTV capture directly? But maybe I don't understand
how EyeTV works.

-don