[P1] Epsonshare (reposting)

Paul Savard cyclovir at globetrotter.net
Wed Feb 12 11:45:47 PST 2003

Come on, someone...this is my second posting...any ideas, someone?

Hi!
I have an iBook clamshell 466 and an iMac 600 graphite, both
operating under OS 9.2.2
I would like to use (share) my printer, (epson 740)...heard about
a little application called Epsonshare...
Supposely made by WWW.greenmouse.com
But, link is dead...
Anybody has it, care to comment, or would share it?
Here is the description of the thingy...

Description
EpsonShare allows you to share an Epson Stylus color printer
among several Macs without any additional network adapter cards.
EpsonShare works with a server and an unlimited number of clients
on any existing Ethernet, LocalTalk, remote access, or infrared
network. In addition, EpsonShare works on a network composed of
any combination of Macintosh computers, from 68K machines to the
newest G4s. EpsonShare is compatible with the Epson 3000, 1520,
EX, 900, 850, 800, 750, 740, 700, 640, 600, and 440 printers.
This version adds compatibility with AppleShare IP and Macintosh
Manager and increases compatibility with EpsonMultiUser9.

Paul Savard