[P1] 10.2.3 SUCKS! NOT!!!

Russ Gorman rusty57 at mac.com
Wed Feb 12 12:31:05 PST 2003

I have a 600 mhz iBook running 10.2.3 and suffered from the logout
kernal panic. Throwing away the
.GlobalPreferences.plist file just onced solved the problem for me
without having to lock a new version or reset things each time I
logout/logon.
Sorry I cleaned out my logs recently - if it happens again I will save
the log and  send it to Liegh.
I found the solution in the Apple support discussion groups for iBooks.
On Wednesday, February 12, 2003, at 08:29  AM, lbdesigns at earthlink.net