Safari and web pages...

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Wed Feb 12 14:46:04 PST 2003

> From: Dan H. <bigdh at attbi.com>
> I've been disappointed about not being able to securely sign in to some
> sites.  One example is the Secure Sign to Ebay (won't load the page),
> my bank account is another.  When I try via IE it works fine.  I hope
> Apple can get the bugs worked out, because I'd like Safari to be my
> only browser.

Try using Safari Enhancer to make Safari's "Debug" menu visible, then
change the "agent" and see if the problem doesn't clear right up.

_Chas_

"To use the Mac is to be confronted, over and over, with the idea that
the most mundane task can be done artfully and compassionately,
beautifully and invitingly. " -- Glenn McDonald