Dude Busted

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Wed Feb 12 14:50:54 PST 2003

> From: Brett Haselton <haselton at mscd.edu>
>
> And I thought it would be Heidi, the stoner Switch girl, first.

You're confusing Heidi FLEISS, the LA society pimp, with Ellen FEISS,
the Benadryl-enhanced Switch girl.

I know because I've done the EXACT SAME THING on numerous occasions ...
which makes ME look like the stoner instead of her! :)

Still ... LET THIS BE A LESSON TO YOU, ELLEN!! :)

_Chas_

"To use the Mac is to be confronted, over and over, with the idea that
the most mundane task can be done artfully and compassionately,
beautifully and invitingly. " -- Glenn McDonald