Original Blueberry Memory removal trouble

good-dog at northshore.net good-dog at northshore.net
Sun Feb 16 04:19:48 PST 2003

I bought a 512 mb memory chip for my blueberry ibook.  I remember being
able to put in memory, but have not taken memory out of one of these.
Can anyone suggest the best way to get the memory that's in there out?
It's in there very snug, and I'm hesitant to go at it with a
screwdriver or a hammer or chisel or crow bar.

I'd love to do this today (I assumed it wouldn't be tough, so Sunday
morning would work great, right?  Ha!) , if possible, so any help would
be appreciated.

Thanks.

Mark