[P1] Newest update?

Kim Gammelg å rd kim.gammelgaard at get2net.dk
Mon Feb 17 13:11:41 PST 2003

On 17/02/03 20:05, "Pat D. Stephens" <patdart at cox-internet.com> wrote:

> Anybody having any odd problems with the newest update?
>
> Pat

With 10.2.4 I haven't had any myself, but I did help a friend of mine, who
had his php screwed up. A well-know problem though, and easy to solve, if
you know how to set up Apache. Not a real concern for most users I guess.

On the other hand, did you notice the speed increase? Some think it got a
lot better, like
http://www.amug.org/amug-web/html/amug/reviews/articles/OS-What/10.2.4.html
While others don't see that benefit:
http://www.macsonly.com/index.html#1024
I guess it depends on the configuration. I feel that my old iBook got
faster, but that my iMac is about the same.

Cheers,

Kim