[P1] Free/cheap modem internet access on road?

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 17 13:53:58 PST 2003

Jack,

I have Sprint too, and would love to be able to use my cell phone to connect
my iBook to the Internet and retrieve my email when I'm on the road. Which
Sprint phone are you using to do this? And does it come with a cable to
connect it to the iBook? Where does it connect? To the phone port? To a USB
port?

Brian