[P1] Free/cheap modem internet access on road?

Richard J Laue rjlaue.lists at verizon.net
Tue Feb 18 17:53:01 PST 2003

>  Bill Lockhart <blockhart1 at comcast.net> wrote:
>>  I know in the past, Juno was Windows only.
>>  Has this changed?
>>  I'll go check out their site.
>
>I too went to Juno's site and I see that they do support
>Mac OSX, but they don't support OS9 or earlier.
>         MarJo

Juno supports Mac OSX, but only in the Platinum version, which costs
$9.95 per month.  There is no free Juno for Macs.

Also, live tech support is available, but it is NOT free.  It will
either cost you $1.95 per minute, or a flat fee of $14.95, depending
on where you are calling from.

I have no personal experience with Juno, so I can't comment on how
good or bad they are.

Cheers -
RJLaue