[P1] firmware??

breagh at myrealbox.com breagh at myrealbox.com
Wed Feb 19 10:11:11 PST 2003

Forgot to mention, I'm still on OS 9.1...
I looked at Apple System Profiler, and it says my "Boot Rom Version"
is "$0004.19f1"
What on earth does this mean? How do I know which firmware version it
is, when comparing it to Apple's download version numbers, which
don't resemble this code at all?
Thanks.